Theme of Vegeta Theme of Vegeta

Keep the good work!

Cool! It has the beat, dude! Instruments fitted great, i have nothing more to say, just that you're a great remixer!! Keep the good work, dude! -_0

Jester667 responds:

Ha, thank you very much.

DJ Rool DJ Rool

Hey! you got the beat, dude!

Great thing, dude! the instruments fits all so well! Keep the good work in practice, you gonna need more remixes to be good! Anyway, I highly encourage you to continue your work! :-)

Sonic The Hedgehog Dirty Remix Sonic The Hedgehog Dirty Remix

Oh my fuckin' god!

That was... Explodin'!! You have the beat, dude! I love Sonic The Hedgehog, and now, I love it more!!! I'm really satifiated of what you did!!! Keep the fantastic work, dude! and the next time, try this with Mario! XD

HouseMasta responds:

thanks for the 10! mario has been done unfortunately by another guy and i dont want to do my own version. i like making songs no one else has done..

G-Spot G-Spot

interresting...

yeah! that's soooo cool! keep goin' man!

Greeksta-69 responds:

thanks man

Of Knights and Magic Of Knights and Magic

Really good try

you Impressed me! seriouslyyou're a fantastic classical music maker! So, a 9 is pretty for that!

Oh and I have a Question : can I use your tunes for my VideoGame that I am creating? If yes, do you want from e-mail the game when it's finished? Thank you!

MilkMan-Dan responds:

The short response to all is... Yes... yes and yes... to all questions asked. And thanks for the lovely review. :)

Termina Field - Zelda Remix Termina Field - Zelda Remix

yay!

I really love it! this little sound that do the zelda theme is really fitting with the spirit of Majora's Mask.
so, that-an amazing work, bro!

Crossofdevil responds:

Thanks man i appreciate ure support be on the lookout im making more soon!

(Soft)-Sonata K333 (Soft)-Sonata K333

well...

it was not my 1st attemp but it's correct...